Exploring Silicon Valley: Top Things to Do Near Levi’s Stadium
If you’re a 49ers fan traveling to Levi’s Stadium, you’ll want to make the most of your trip by exploring Silicon Valley. Located in the heart of the tech industry, Silicon Valley has plenty to offer visitors. Here are some of the top things to do near Levi’s Stadium:
- The Tech Interactive: Located in San Jose, just 10 miles south of Levi’s Stadium, The Tech Interactive is a hands-on technology museum that is fun for all ages. With interactive exhibits on subjects like robotics, genetics, and virtual reality, The Tech Interactive offers a unique learning experience that will engage and inspire visitors.
- Santana Row: Just a 15-minute drive from Levi’s Stadium, Santana Row is a popular shopping and dining destination. With over 70 shops and restaurants, as well as a movie theater and spa, Santana Row has something for everyone.
- Levi’s Plaza: Located just steps away from Levi’s Stadium, Levi’s Plaza is a shopping and dining complex that is perfect for pre-game activities. Grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants, or do some shopping at the Levi’s store.
- Winchester Mystery House: Located in San Jose, about 8 miles south of Levi’s Stadium, the Winchester Mystery House is a popular tourist attraction that is sure to thrill and intrigue visitors. With its mysterious architecture and haunted history, the Winchester Mystery House is a must-see for fans of the supernatural.
- Great America: Located right next door to Levi’s Stadium, Great America is a theme park that offers roller coasters, water rides, and other attractions for all ages. If you’re traveling with kids or just looking for some thrills, Great America is a great choice.
- The Computer History Museum: Located in Mountain View, about 13 miles northwest of Levi’s Stadium, the Computer History Museum is dedicated to preserving and showcasing the history of computing. With exhibits on everything from early calculators to modern smartphones, the Computer History Museum is a fascinating destination for tech enthusiasts.
- Shoreline Park: Located in Mountain View, about 10 miles northwest of Levi’s Stadium, Shoreline Park is a beautiful outdoor recreation area that offers hiking, biking, and other activities. With stunning views of the San Francisco Bay and the Santa Cruz Mountains, Shoreline Park is a great place to relax and enjoy the natural beauty of the area.
- Stanford University: Located in Palo Alto, about 15 miles northwest of Levi’s Stadium, Stanford University is one of the most prestigious universities in the world. With a beautiful campus that features stunning architecture and world-class museums, Stanford University is a must-see destination for anyone visiting Silicon Valley.
- The Apple Park Visitor Center: Located in Cupertino, about 9 miles south of Levi’s Stadium, the Apple Park Visitor Center is a unique destination for fans of Apple products. With a rooftop terrace that offers stunning views of the Apple Park campus, as well as a store that sells Apple products and souvenirs, the Apple Park Visitor Center is a must-see for tech enthusiasts.
- Downtown San Francisco: Although it’s a bit of a drive (about 45 minutes without traffic), no trip to the Bay Area is complete without a visit to downtown San Francisco. With world-famous landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island, as well as a vibrant cultural scene and world-class dining and shopping, San Francisco has something for everyone.
No matter what your interests are, Silicon Valley has plenty to offer visitors. So if you’re traveling to Levi’s Stadium for a 49ers game, be sure to take some time to explore the area and experience all that Silicon Valley has to offer.